All the latest news and updates.
Stay up to date with everything going on in the business world with our news and updates. Filter by topic to find the news that’s most relevant to you – we’ll cover everything from personal tax and savings to current affairs and business regulation.
- Economy bounced back at turn of year in the UK.
- Loans of up to £2m available for innovative businesses.
- Claims can be made until 24 March 2022.
- Expected GDP growth cut from 4.2% to 3.6%.
- Legislation would create a register of overseas company owners.
- Just 29% know how to become MTD compliant.
- Ideal income equates to a moderate living standard.
- Increase attributed to COVID-19 and rising house prices.
- Tax on internet sales would be used to reduce business rates.
- New reports highlight risks and challenges for HMRC.