All the latest news and updates.
Stay up to date with everything going on in the business world with our news and updates. Filter by topic to find the news that’s most relevant to you – we’ll cover everything from personal tax and savings to current affairs and business regulation.
- Government aims to tackle abuse of limited partnerships.
- Budget demanded due to rising costs for businesses.
- Rates rise marks fourth increase in a row from record low.
- Businesses also unaware of other Government schemes.
- Move by HMRC follows increase in basic interest rate.
- SMEs outside of London are not as prepared.
- Bank of England announces interest rate rise to tackle cost of living.
- HMRC is contacting those with reduced grant entitlement.
- Group suggests using online sales tax to fund rate cut.
- Over 2,000 companies filed for insolvency in March.