All the latest news and updates.
Stay up to date with everything going on in the business world with our news and updates. Filter by topic to find the news that’s most relevant to you – we’ll cover everything from personal tax and savings to current affairs and business regulation.
- Those with PAYE income over £150,000 exempt from 2024/25.
- £300 cost of living payment also also on offer.
- PM hosts summit to showcase foreign investment plans.
- CBI survey identifies a widespread downturn.
- Chief executive welcomes commitment to increase Local Housing Allowance.
- UK Government unveils ambitious measures for economic revival in Autumn Statement.
- Chancellor unveils comprehensive business-focused measures in Autumn Statement.
- £27 billion spent on NIC, business investment relief and welfare.
- The reactions to plans to reduce debt, cut taxes, reward work.
- Less than half know their pension goes to nominated beneficiaries.